Merohealthcare Return & Refund Policy
RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
Brand Owned by Web Health Company Pvt. Ltd (“Merohealthcare”) team facilitates processing correct
medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions/
without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at
the time of delivery.
Table of Content
- RETURN PROCESS
- MEDICAL TEST
- REFUND PROCESS
- ONLINE CONSULTATION
- SHIPPING CHARGES
- CANCELLATION POLICY
'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at Merohealthcare portal by the consumer. The
following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an
expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product
which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If
after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund.
Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of
the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and
resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the
delivery of the product. Merohealthcare reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches
out to Merohealthcare after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Merohealthcare shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the
request. If Merohealthcare finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process.
Merohealthcare shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in
respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products,
Merohealthcare reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable
for all costs incurred by Merohealthcare in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions: -
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's
packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully
unopened strips or products can be returned.
Category of Non-Returnable Product: Certain categories of products marked as non-
returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per Merohealthcare Return policy. The details of
the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
Type of Products
Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder,
Wipes and Wipe Warmers
Food and Nutrition
Health Drinks, Health Supplements
Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors
Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits
Temperature Controlled and Specialty Medicines
Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Pen fills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or
medicines that fall under the category of specialty medicines.
- RETURN PROCESS:
- For Return intimation, please visit www.Merohealthcare.com/returns or alternatively call us at
+977-1-5902444 (Open 10 AM - 6 PM from Sunday – Friday and Saturday being weekly off).
- Merohealthcare customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two)
business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Merohealthcare will initiate the collection of
product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick upor drop the shipment in our
drop off locations. (if required)
- MEDICAL TEST:
In case of medical tests, a Refund request may be raised in the following cases:
- If the patient has suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury;
- If the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification
provided either by Merohealthcare or the diagnostic center) has been provided;
- If the time limit within which a report has to be provided to the patient is breached by 72
(seventy-two) hours and no proper justification (i.e reasonable clarification provided either by
Merohealthcare or the diagnostic center) has been provided.
- REFUND PROCESS:
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
- ONLINE CONSULTATION:
In case of online consultation, a customer will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the
consultation query is not replied within specified timeline.
The customer is required to raise the Refund request with Merohealthcare customer care within 72 (seventy-two)
hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the Refund will be
validated by Merohealthcare customer care team.
In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process
shall be completed within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of the request for Refund.
- SHIPPING CHARGES
The following are the shipping policies for each transaction
- Free delivery inside Kathmandu Valley if the total billed item is/are over NPR 500.
- In case when the total billed item is/are below NPR 500 there will be a delivery fee of NPR 150.
- For shipping outside Kathmandu Valley the total bill amount should be over NPR 500 and an additional currier
charge will be charged as per the policy of the currier company.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The customer can cancel the order for the product till Merohealthcare ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be
The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
There may be certain orders that Merohealthcare partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to
be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the
product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
Merohealthcare also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as
determined by Merohealthcare as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if
it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
iii. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
For any further related information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org